SOLUTION: The Strips Technique.
1. Don’t call out for someone to bring you more toilet paper. You are at work, not at home.
2. Pray to all the gods whose names you remember (even if only vaguely) that you have a packet of tissues in your pocket. Unfortunately, in this kind of situation, it is rarely the case.
3. Take the toilet paper distributor apart
4. Pick up the empty toilet roll.
5. With your nails, cut off strips of carton, making them as thin as possible.
6. Use this as toilet paper.
Be careful not to make strips that are too thick or you may risk blocking the toilet.
Resources: How to Poo at Work by Mats & Enzo